Join us in a journey to understand the basics of Agile and Scrum.
In this training we explain the basic Agile & Scrum theory. We use a multitude of simulations and games to illustrate the content. Be assured that this will be an active day! The topics on the agenda for this training are:
- Experience the need for agility in our organisations
- Diving into the Agile mindset
- Roles within Scrum: Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team
- Events (Sprint Review, Daily Scrum, Sprint Retro and Sprint Planning) and Artifacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and Increment) within Scrum
- Principles behind Scrum and how to apply them
- Best practices in Scrum (e.g. Scrum Poker, Kanban, User Stories)
Cost & Conditions
- 1 day in house training – €4200,- excl. VAT
- maximum of 15 participants
- training location, lunch & coffee,beamer, flipcharts and Wi-Fi are not included
- We performed this training at least a 100 times in total.
- For very different departments and teams. Varying from hard core IT teams, operations teams, back-end teams, web teams, HR, management to pure business teams.
- For Orange Business services we performed this training internationally (in Brussels, Rome, Cairo and Frankfurt).
- We trained the following organizations: Rabobank, Alliander, Keystone, Orange Business services, Eurail.com, GIE, Broekriem, ROC Amersfoort, Rituals, ING, Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam, Hogeschool Utrecht
- The most common feedback that we received is that people enjoyed the way how we train and our enthusiasm. Our focus during the training is to let people experience by games and simulations and have plenty of discussion.