During this training we:
- Explain the role of a Product Owner in detail:
- How to make a product backlog
- How to write user stories
- How to manage stakeholders
- Practice extensively with different elements of the Product Owner work:
- Crafting a compelling vision
- Stakeholder management
- Persona analysis and customer journeys
- Backlog management
- Sprint Review and feedback on the product
- Certification for the professional scrum product owner level 1 (PSPO level 1 via Scrum.org) is optional
Cost & Conditions
- Prices depend on group size, location and many other factors. Please contact us for a personalized offer.
- We performed this training at least dozens of times.
- For Orange Business services we performed this training internationally (in Brussels, Rome, Cairo and Frankfurt).
- We trained the following organizations: Alliander, Orange Business services, KLM, de Bijna-gratis Scrum training and De Nederlandse Politie
- Our focus in this training is to help organizations to start working Agile. In this training we help to come up with a good backlog for some real cases that people bring in during the training.