In this training you will learn how to become a great Scrum Master and become a real impediment killer. In the first day participants come up with their own homework and thinks that they want to test with their teams. During the second day (a couple of weeks later) we have intervision sessions based on these activities.
In this advanced training we cover topics:
- How to apply system thinking – e.g. key concepts out of the 5th disciple of Peter Senge and simulation game (lovers beer simulation)
- Causal loop diagrams – theory and practice with real cases
- How to organize around value – e.g. how to build value streams
- How to interact with the Product Owner
- Evaporating clouds (theory of constrains) – technique that can help you to find solutions for conflicting situations
- How to influence team dynamics – e.g. based on the five dysfunctions of a team by Patrick Lencioni
- How to plan in an Agile environment and how to become more predictable
- How to structure effective retrospectives – practice with real cases
- Agile Fluency Model
Cost & Conditions
- Prices depend on group size, location and many other factors. Please contact us for a personalized offer.