During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will discuss the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide” and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace” when they become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
For more information see: https://www.scaledagile.com/certification/courses/leading-safe/
Upcoming training events
- 28 & 29 november 2019, more information and registration via meetup: https://www.meetup.com/nl-NL/BGST-Academy/events/265538799/
- 13 & 14 february 2020, more information and registration via meetup: https://www.meetup.com/nl-NL/BGST-Academy/events/264807346/
Cost & Conditions
- Prices depend on group size, location and many other factors. Please contact us for a personalized offer.
- Our trainers are very experienced SAFe consultants and facilitated many PI-plannings.
- We explained SAFe to many different companies and trained Heroes Corp for their leading SAFe exam.
- Normally the Leading SAFe training contains over 200 slides. Dead by PowerPoint is common feedback. Our goal is to explain SAFe in a fun and interactive way.